The company has many years' work experience with UNO and in the marine oil and gas sector. Over 17 years of the company existence more than 25 000 oil and gas industry employees were trained to survive in emergency situations, dozens of people were saved and evacuated from offshore facilities.
TC "Vega" was the first Russian company, which has been approved by OPITO International Organization for providing HUET, BOSIET, FOET trainings.
The company's customers include all major RF oil and gas operators, their subcontractors as well as airlines operating flights to offshore facilities.
Training Center “Vega” advantages:
- 17 years of successful work
- Advantageous financial terms
- High quality of educational services
- Overriding priority of client’s interests
- All TC “VEGA” specialists are highly experienced
- Training programs are delivered in English and Russian
- Training programs are based on combination of theoretical and practical sessions
- TC “VEGA” has its own training facility including high-technology fire ground
- All TC “Vega” instructors are highly skilled rescuers involved in real search and rescue operations
- Training center instructors were repeatedly rewarded by Federal Air Transport Agency certificate of honour for saving people offshore the Sea of Okhotsk
The main advantage of TC “Vega” is that our workers from personal and real experience know the meaning of: